On Monday, May 14, 2012, the Susquehanna Valley Conservatives hosted Dr. Daniel Shayesteh who gave an educational presentation on “Islam, Muslims, and the Democracy.” A crowd of 140 gathered to hear Dr. Shayesteh’s personal story of his escape from Iran and an informative lecture on Islam with relation to Democracy. His message is intended to take ignorance and provide knowledge to help others understand Islam and the Muslim people.
Dr. Shayesteh is a former teacher of Islamic philosophy, a member of the Iranian Revolutionary Army and a leading Muslim fundamentalist political leader during the Iranian Islamic Fundamentalist Revolution that began in 1979. He is now an evangelist for Jesus Christ.
His lecture on “Islam, Muslims, and the Democracy” discussed the importance of understanding Islam and how it is influencing the world, both socially and politically. Committed Muslims, explained Dr. Shayesteh, learn how a system works before they penetrate the system and take over. He then gave an example of seven committed Muslims employees by President Obama:
- Rashad Hassan, who is Obama’s American ambassador to the 52-nation Organization of Islamic Conference. Before first joining the White House as a lawyer, Hussain regularly spoke to Brotherhood front groups and defended Brotherhood leaders like Sami al-Arian. Hussain at first denied defending the convicted terrorist, claiming he was misquoted, but then recanted after Politico.com produced a tape-recording of his remarks
- Dalia Mogahed, who writes speeches for Obama. Obama originally appointed the hijab-wearing Mogahed to the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. On a British television program, Islam Channel, Mogahed defended Shariah law, the barbaric Islamic legal code that treats women as second-class citizens.
- Azizah al-Hibri. Obama this June appointed her to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. A Muslim professor, al-Hibri is also the granddaughter of a sheik, who claims the Saudi criminal justice system is more moral than the American one because it accepts blood money from murderers. Al-Hibri has made appearances at Islamic Society of North America conferences. The Justice Department says ISNA is a Brotherhood front and recently named the group an unindicted co-conspirator in a plot to provide material support to Hamas terrorists.
- Arif Alikhan, who was assistant Homeland Security secretary for policy development and is now a distinguished visiting professor of homeland security and counterterrorism at the National Defense University Alikhan is affiliated with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), which is another highly deceptive Brotherhood-linked group.
- Kareem Shora, Syrian born, who is Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s senior policy adviser. In June 2009, Obama appointed a Muslim, Kareem Shora, to the Homeland Security Advisory Council. Shora had been executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, a group that had generally opposed anti-terror efforts since 9/11 – as have all the Muslim Brotherhood-linked groups in the U.S.
- Youssef Aboul-Enein, a Navy Commander, and Jocelyne Cesari, a Muslim convert who previously worked with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, both of whom teach at colleges within the National Defense University.
He also gave examples of how Islam is not a peace-loving religion, as many people suggest, and that many passages in the Koran promote violence, such as:
Kill your unbelieving relatives or neighbors (Q.9:123).
O Prophet! Make war on the infidels and hypocrites, and deal rigorously with them… (Q.66:9).
Dr. Shayesteh’s solution includes the following:
- Educate ourselves.
- Be brave, speak and reveal the truth.
- Stand behind those who have put their lives in risk for protecting freedom.
- Understand the uniqueness of Christ’s values in the context of the world and reveal them so that people, including Muslims, have chance to learn that Jesus is the only source of freedom.
Dr. Daniel Shayesteh
For more information about Dr. Daniel Shayesteh, please visit his website “Exodus from Darkness” http://exodusfromdarkness.org/
There is a free online course, not affiliated with Dr. Shayesteh, on “The Muslim Brotherhood in America” found at http://muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com/the-course/, if you are interested in learning more about Muslims infiltrating the American social and political system.
Here you can find Dr. Daniel Shayesteh’s Presentation Slides: Islam, Muslims and the Democracy
You can find the above information on the seven Muslim people employed by President Obama on the following websites: